What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blew off the dust on the rims and got new tires.
Shined up the center caps, inserts & trim rings.
Mounted the tires.
Put the Cutlass back on the ground with new shoes after being up on stands since '03.
Three pumps and started.
Rolled up and down the driveway to check the brakes, self-adjust the rears and then check the e-brake.
Pulled back into the garage.
Shut down and sat in the car for awhile and just pondered......

Next week:
Alinement.
Pull the chrome and trim off.
Get ready for the winter shining project. Need something to do when it is doing the s-word outside.
Cover the '02 Monte and the HD.
Get ready for the hibernation............

Picked up my newly ceramic coated headers:

Newheaders.jpg

Tested the new Weld Draglites and 26" x 10.5" ET Drag slicks.

WeldWheel.jpg

Used the laser belt alignment tool to fix a problem I was having. Might as well do it now after the under drive install seeing I need a new belt anyways.

i finished up my gauge cluter...pro com autometer speedo and tach...need to run wires know...lol..i hate wires!!!

e180ad18.jpg

454cutlass said:
finally installed my upper tubular control arms...
317859_289006841124561_100000457426108_1102904_690258005_n.jpg
im in the process of puttin my tubulars on my car(well after i strip the frame and recoat it then install all new brake partsetc etc... how u like those tubulars?

100_2159.jpg

the weather here in mass has been crappy havnt been able to realy drive her. noticed that my ball joint nuts and bolts are on backwards do you know if it matters

454cutlass said:
the weather here in mass has been crappy havnt been able to realy drive her. noticed that my ball joint nuts and bolts are on backwards do you know if it matters
prob dont matter ..

again NOT today but last Saturday after a "few" beers.... :wink: We pulled the inner fenders, engine, trans and wiring harness,homemade a/c delete panel and "started " new build up on , my 85 GP.. for the 2nd time.. :? for which the 1st never really got any where... :lol: i am a bit more serious this time... :mrgreen:
2011-10-23170002.jpg

2011-10-23170130.jpg

Unlocked the door and tried to open it......Walked around to the passenger door, unlocked it tried to open it......Back over to the driver side, pushed all around the door seal, tried to open door.......It wound up staying home, as the the doors were frosted shut :rofl: . At least I know better than to yank it open, I really don't want to buy new door handles. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor