What did you do to your G-Body today 2024

on Thursday I drove around to a few used tire shops, then started calling more. NOBODY carries used 14" tires unless they're trailer tires. All I need is rolling stock for now. I must have contacted about 12-5 shops total, only 2 205/75R14 tires the whole time, those two being at separate shops.

then on friday I had to title the recently bought Elkie before going to work because it was the last day within the 30 days to get it done. got there, ran the whole thing thru......."ok sir, we need the old license plate." "I called the office before coming over her, no one said to bring that! I don't plan on using it, why not just cancel it?" "It's still active/valid sir" wtf! dammit! so now I got to title on Tuesday AFTER the 30 days is run out and they're going to charge me a 5% penalty! essholes!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor