What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dissamled my new engine... :|

Attachments

• P1130190.JPG
    P1130190.JPG
    255 KB · Views: 1,129
Today I took the LT1 accessory mount to the only machinist I trust so they could remove 2 broken grade 9.8 PS pump bolts and heli-coil the holes. While I was waiting I went fishing and caught 20 Bluefish! Then after cleaning the disgustingly bloody skiff I went back and picked up the mount and replacement parts and sat in sweltering rush-hour traffic all the way home. Thank God I fixed my AC!

Painted the base on the car and lost about 20 lbs of sweat doing it...only problem was some of that sweat made it's way out of the paint suit and onto the car... :?

Fired up the 442 for the first time this year and took it for a quick putt around the neighborhood.
I set off two car alarms down the street as I drove by... :lol:

Blake442 said:
Fired up the 442 for the first time this year and took it for a quick putt around the neighborhood.
I set off two car alarms down the street as I drove by... :lol:

setting off alarms... awesome... :rofl: :rofl:

pontiacgp said:
Painted the base on the car and lost about 20 lbs of sweat doing it...only problem was some of that sweat made it's way out of the paint suit and onto the car... :?
Finished putting in my engine and transmission and broke in the motor today and lost at least 20 lbs of sweat myself

Finally....got my trans in the car with the crossmember and the driveshaft. Just need some trans cooler lines bent, a torque converter cover, and the power steering pump installed and shes gonna be on the ground and rollin!

wash it

Put my new wire separators on that match the new spark plug wires I put on it a few weeks ago, nothing exciting but also was stuck in the humidity ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor