Status
Not open for further replies.

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
axld86 said:
thepcsurgeon said:
Installed a jeep steering shaft, all the slop is bye bye. Easy fix and worth the upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
need this too! what year (S) jeep? model? should I be sourcing from ?

Steering shaft came from a mid to late '90's early 2000's Cherokee "Not grand Cherokee"
Here's a link viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42651
There are more write up's an here you just have to look

Clutch_Grabwell

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2007
Millbury, Mass.
Completed the remote keyless entry today.
The door lock poppers are hit-or-miss but I'll tune them up next time the door panels need to come off. The trunk release button in the glove box never worked so this alone is an upgrade... 8)

gdouaire

G-Body Guru
Aug 7, 2013
Québec City, Québec CANADA
1st try at wiring the power seats - a 3-motor setup from a Cadillac Eldorado. 6 relays, 8-pin switch, etc. It's operating fine!

Attachments

• 20140422_142026.jpg
    20140422_142026.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 427

axld86

Greasemonkey
Nov 7, 2013
between disney and bush garden,FL
Steering shaft came from a mid to late '90's early 2000's Cherokee "Not grand Cherokee"
Here's a link viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42651
There are more write up's an here you just have to look[/quote]
cool. thanks .one step closer to my auto cross /pro street ( auto street?) / (pro cross? ) build.

tcolvinOH

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 4, 2013
Pulled the dash apart to inspect speaker wiring and then replaced the front speakers last night. Planning to replace the rears and the head unit this evening.

1LOW95GMC

Apprentice
May 9, 2012
I parked next to a clean montie SS at McDonalds this morning. He is always there in the mornings when I go, so I always post my grand Prix up right beside him :)

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
pulled my transmission crossmember out so i can chop n weld it so i can fit my dual exhaust... i was going to buy a cross member that was made to fit dual exhaust but i saw how a bunch of people just chopped n welded theirs so i figured i'd try n save myself the $200 and do it myself... i will chop it tonight, make the plates, weld it and paint it tomorrow and post pictures...

axld86

Greasemonkey
Nov 7, 2013
between disney and bush garden,FL
drove a couple towns over to a dyno tuner and had a engine/MAF/ trans tune. ( no dyno time as he claimed this was a pretty straight forward tune and I did not need to spend the extra $250.00 unless I just had too.) said 25 HP @ the tires was a realistic gain. shifts better , no more converter locking / unlocking at cruise speed,and the butt dyno shows it pulls better too ! :D

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
I had Floyd at Speedy Glass put a new headliner in today;

Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor