What did you do to your G-Body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started bolting on the front suspension
It’s getting closer

764399A8-4770-476E-929B-F1BEA5063558.jpeg

Started prepping for removal of the 350 in the regal. Machine shop is dragging *ss on the 454, so it's either A) literally on the back burner and they dont care or b) unusable. So I decided to get a start on the regal while i have time. Got everything removed, unhooked, and drained that needs to be. Just the motor mount bolts, oil pressure line, swing the harness out of the way, and she's out. It started pouring, so I had to call it quits after only an hour and a half. Stupid *ss Iowa weather. I could see the edge of the storm from my house. Always seems to only rain when I'm at home.

Last night I vacummed out the interior to get it ready to fill the pin holes. Kind of a deflating day, got the new air filter in and to me it looks silly being so big. But while I was doing that noticed there is a huge bend in my front wheel that I haven't personally driven more than 3 miles since putting them on new :puke:Now also realizing next step is going to be get new plug wires and paint the underside of the hood black

Welp, I got one motor mount bolt out before it started ****ing pouring. If i stayed out any longer i'd have floated down the driveway into the street.
God I f*cking hate Iowa's weather so much.

Welp, I got one motor mount bolt out before it started ****ing pouring. If i stayed out any longer i'd have floated down the driveway into the street.
God I f*cking hate Iowa's weather so much.
That's funny. I worked out side all day (12 hours) and I never got wet. It all depended where you were and when. If I was you I would buy one of those easy up canopies.

God hates east Des Moines

Reactions: DSPbuilt
That's funny. I worked out side all day (12 hours) and I never got wet. It all depended where you were and when. If I was you I would buy one of those easy up canopies.
All the storms either barely skirt DSM or completely demolish it. Or oddly break up to the west, go around, then reform to the east. I'd love a canopy. But my dad's landlord and his henchwife are *ssh*les. "We dont want more than two cars in the driveway or stuff in the backyard because we don't want it to look like a rental." -_-
They get butthurt when we do anything other than fixing sh*t they're supppsed to fix around the house. But my dad, and by proxy me, are stuck here. Anyway, as much ad id like a canopy, it wont help me when I'm floating down the driveway. Just gotta make do with what I got at the mercy of mother nature.
That b*tch.

Engine is out. Trans is out. Engine on stand, trans on old wooden chair.
Maybe I'll finally put in that G force crossmember I got a year ago...

20190703_224326.jpg

I also ripped a callus off of my right palm below my ring finger. :Г

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor