What did you do to your G-Body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
c3e88d3fca6d4ba604e4bf7aabb9d9bb.jpg
getting my weld on![emoji1875]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

found my problem
ope.jpg

I found my problem! It was nice all day till a hour ago and it started monsooning. You where working on your car again, thanks a lot.
np

Looks like a cheap junk head gasket

Reactions: fleming442
Looks like a cheap junk head gasket
overheating to 280 (after i shut it off, 230+ before) didn't help either.

Adjusted my bowl floats to a quarter. Because of the ethanol and the wonderful Florida heat my fuel was pushing out the needles and throttle shaft at the summit instructions half window level. So we will see those effects also richnened the idle an 1/8th turn and changed my return spring stiffer til I get a new non fubar throttle cable.

Pondered what I’m going to do about my fuel line and carb temps because of my extremely limited under hood space. Trying to figure out what exactly to do with my fuel line because it and the filter gets good and hot. Worried I may be getting some vaporlock

Readjusted the kickdown some trying to get it where I wanted it and still don’t have a 2-3 shift but didn’t have time to check because yesterday was the wedding anniversary and the wife certainly wasn’t letting me tinker all day.

And now back to work to help some people protect their assets

Working with my boss to organize occasional car shows and cars and coffee fairly regularly at my office to see if I can’t generate some interest there are plenty of them in Tampa but not too many that I know of over here in west pasco so it may be a waste of time or It might work we shall see I have hagerty sending me some materials for car shows and such.

If anyone organizes events like these tips and tricks would be appreciated via message because I’m making it up as I go and my MBA didn’t cover car show planning unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor