MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
M

mc1984ss

Apprentice
May 18, 2020
Layed on my back for a couple hrs sanding the bottom of the trunk floor. I have a small rust spot to repair in the truck seam that I cut out also. I want to get the bottom side of the trunk painted before the new gas tank goes in and am running out of nice weather!

5spdCab

G-Body Guru
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Day two back on the road driving it again. After today, I won't drive it for the rest of the week because of the heavy wildfire smoke that we are still having. Don't want all that $##t sucking in through the air filter. Health officials say that the smoke particles are fine enough to absorb through the lungs into our bloodstream, so no doubt they can get through the air filter too.

pontiacgp

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
My main cooling fan decided not to work and when I switched on both fans with the bypass switches neither worked. Turns out I over crimped a connection for the main fan and that connection broke and my back up Perma Cool pusher fan is dead. I'll be picking up Spal 16" puller so that will be the main fan and the fan I'm using now as a puller will be the pusher

motorheadmike

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Put a battery charger on the wagon. Le sigh.