What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cut my entire fuel system out with a pair of side cutters and tossed it in the trash....kept fuel tank because maybe it can take up space somewhere before that goes in the trash also....

• Wow
Reactions: MalibuDavyou5
Ordered a rear fame narrowing kit for my Hurst to put on 10" rims and 12" tires. Also ordering some odds and ends for engine install. 69hurstolds...can you shoot me some OEM part numbers for upper and lower radiator hoses. Rockauto has a few different options but their return policy is a PIA. Want to get the right stuff the first time. Bought a Champion 3 core I think for it...the last time I did a engine and radiator I put in a Griffin and had to buy a flexible lower hose to make it work. New radiator is the same as 565BBC put in his Buick...maybe he can recommend something.Thanks

Ordered a rear fame narrowing kit for my Hurst to put on 10" rims and 12" tires. Also ordering some odds and ends for engine install. @69hurstolds can you shoot me some OEM part numbers for upper and lower radiator hoses. Rockauto has a few different options but their return policy is a PIA. Want to get the right stuff the first time. Bought a Champion 3 core I think for it...the last time I did a engine and radiator I put in a Griffin and had to buy a flexible lower hose to make it work. New radiator is the same as 565BBC put in his Buick...maybe he can recommend something.Thanks
He'll probably see it eventually anyways, but, if you put an @ symbol before typing the name it does two things: (ie 69hurstolds )

One, makes their name click able to get their profile; two (and more importantly) send them a notification that you tagged them in the post.

Fixed it for you inside the quoted message so he may see it easier/sooner...

But also got told that my one muffler was bouncing off the ground, so it appears Maytide was one this battle. Will have to see what I gotta do to fix that

hospital cholo GIF

Try raising it off the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor