What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I… uhhhh…

View attachment 229108

So the jack slipped a little and now I need a new tank…
Hopefully the sender isn’t hurt. If it is I guess I’ll be spending spending that 4l80 money somewhere else.
View attachment 229109View attachment 229110

Kevin Wtf GIF by Gogglebox Australia

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
IMG_3144.jpeg

Dropped the tank and the sending unit is a okay!
As much as I would love to find one locally I’m think I’m just going to order a spectre tank.
IMG_3136.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Winner
  • Happy
Reactions: 8 users
Loaded up the motor to be ready for Saturday mornings adventure, and since the carb spacer wasn't solid I have to buy another to mount the pcv
20231003_171233.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
Today I resisted the urge to set it on fire. If that sounds extreme, I pulled on the hand brake release and the part of the dash that it is attached to- came away in pieces. I was able to grab the body of the thing and pull the handle enough to get the brake released, but now I have no hand brake. Is it the dash itself, or the bezel that the handle sits in? I was too pissed to look at it today. 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Today I resisted the urge to set it on fire. If that sound extreme, I pulled on the hand brake release and the part of the dash that it is attached to- came away in pieces. I was able to grab the body of the thing and pull the handle enough to get the brake released, but now I have no hand brake. Is it the dash itself, or the bezel that the handle sits in? I was too pissed to look at it today. 😡
Fortunately it is a plastic clip going through the kick panel. If the panel is ok then you can just replace the pull handle and wire to the e-brake.
IMG_5194.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
I got to ask you got the engine looking so pretty all painted up but what about the pulleys and balancer (paint)
My one buddy who helped busted my balls constantly about them not being painted, hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor