What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have frozen slushy parking lots here in Phoenix then there's a more serious problem.
what do you call a snowstorm in a place that's almost never had one ? Surprise (AZ) ! Dec 31 2014

we drove that day from LA to Flagstaff and had planned to go thru Sedona but the snow started coming down heavy enough some of the passes shut down

1700437028613.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
There has been flurries in Phoenix and some accumulation on the mountain tops. And when there is 2" of snow on the ground in the high country they shut everything down.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Got the transmission in yesterday but broke the kick down cable housing so couldn't get it back together fully
20231119_120928.jpg
20231119_120712.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Had some help from my brother since he visited this weekend. He mostly stood around and played DJ 😂
Having a service truck definitely helped!
But I got the motor out and most of the parts swapped into the 6.0 short block.
Hopefully I can paint and and drop in the 6.0/4l80e this week.
IMG_3734.jpeg

IMG_3738.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor