What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All which kind of answers my questions on whether or not to add them to my rear end suspension mounts as well. Any chance you might have pictures showing where the interference occurs?

Nick

All which kind of answers my questions on whether or not to add them to my rear end suspension mounts as well. Any chance you might have pictures showing where the interference occurs?

Nick
I didn't bother think about it as it was just to be put in general location & see how they'll install. I'll havr to get some pics this weekend.

Was not the fuel pump, connector has melted inside of tank
IMG_8551.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
"The connector melted inside the tank"? And you are still here to inform us of this?!?!?!? Say a prayer of Thanks to the Deity of your choice as i would have thought that an electrical short inside a gas tank would have caused an instant "KA-BOOM!

Was it an electrical short or was the plastic susceptible to melting from being exposed to what passes for gas nowadays?

Nick

Attempted to clean my wheels
IMG_20230420_202325992.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Thankee kindly, good sir, t'would be greatly appreciated.

Nick
Here they are. The last one shows how much I cut off the Pypes hanger that they included, guessing if I had an extra mount hole or two the mufflers should drop enough to clear in my theory. Keep in mind they are just there to see how it's all supose to go together.

DSCN4282.JPG DSCN4283.JPG DSCN4277.JPG DSCN4278.JPG DSCN4279.JPG DSCN4280.JPG DSCN4281.JPG DSCN4284.JPG

Reactions: 1 users
HUH. With your permission, I am going to print off these shots because now I will have to slither back under the Monte and see how I have my pipes emplaced. That bit of activity has to happen anyway because the rear exhaust dumps have still to be hung and teased into position.

May is already a write off; the advance warning on the shift schedules came out today and i am in for three weeks straight.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor