What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck,
Ck80 May offer you a 6 pack of cheap beer and half a pizza for the elky of things don’t go as planned.

But seriously, hope everything goes well.
He's not stealing my deal, man its been rough the last few times on here with not being able to post a GIF

• Haha
Reactions: ck80
Chuck,
Ck80 May offer you a 6 pack of cheap beer and half a pizza for the elky of things don’t go as planned.

But seriously, hope everything goes well.
That's a special deal for mclellan83 and the values and quality do fluctuate from time to time to reflect actual market realities.

Also, it really took a good bit of back and forth to get within a reasonable price range specific to the car, its.not fair to jump queue and assume such a generous offer is available to anyone.
He's not stealing my deal, man its been rough the last few times on here with not being able to post a GIF

Don't worry, an appropriate deal was and is available. For the latest status, with the engine out, my people tell me that involving wooden nickels may be the right way to go

At some point in that narrative, i was hoping for some indication that the issue of being 180 degrees out had been addressed and rectified. After all, the butcher's bill needed to get to that conclusion was brutal.

My personal thoughts on Q-jets and Quadra-bogs and all their various related issues have been posted elsewhere so not going to rehash that soliloquy.

Nick

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldscarnut
Found out the hard way that I managed to bake another ready to run distributor module.
Replaced the driver’s window motor on Saturday, and accidentally grounded out the switch, blew the gauge fuse. Wonder if that sent a surge through the tach to the distributor and cooked it, or if leaving the key on by accident did it.

Either way, ran fine on Friday, tried to start it Sunday, wanted to fight me all the way. Finally got it started and it shook like a paint shaker running 10 to 1 on the AFR while belching out a smokescreen like I was trying to be James Bond. Wish I had a camera when I left off the gas to try to get it to idle, got a 2 foot flame out of both tailpipe’s because of the fuel….

Not necessarily.

Maybe I ought to offer the contents of a 40 ft x 50 ft hole as an opening to the dickering.
Yeah don't forget he has money to burn these days

Reactions: Oldscarnut
So you're offering air? At what value? Per Cubic foot, or minimum fixed volume? Come with an air quality standard and/or filtered and purified, or as created by nature?😀

Nick

• Haha
Reactions: ck80 and Oldscarnut
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor