What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you got enough sleep and were alert enough to dodge all the hazards at work.
pedp2.jpg

I finally figured out what was wrong with my little John Deere mower and cut the front lawn. Last year I replaced the PTO clutch and wire harness and the PTO switch. When I did that I put in some in line fuses so it won't melt down again. Well I didn't replace the ignition switch even though it was suspect and guess what it needs one. I'll order one tonight and for now I found if I giggle it just right it works but the new one should be in before I need to mow again.

You work odd hours out in the weather and on heavy equipment and STILL find time to get your other obligations/sh*t done? That's madness! I wish I could do that. {insert sarcasam}
Just trying to encourage the younger members here. Inside joke if you cought it?

Reactions: Clutch
Building a trailer! Got this part done from about 5 to 11:30 tonight, ill try to mount it on the axle frame tomorrow and maybe paint it Sunday and install the deck boards.

1557550669257.png

1557550679005.png

1557550686993.png

1557550704459.png

1557550713546.png

1557550727697.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor