What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rode in the back seat for the first time of the Cop Vic and realize one of the rear stereo speakers is not working. I cannot have that. So I started looking into it. Everything is right on the trunk end. Next step, pull the head unit back out and double-check the wiring adapter. First time I've ever used an adapter to plug an aftermarket head unit into a factory harness.

Rode in the back seat for the first time of the Cop Vic and realize one of the rear stereo speakers is not working. I cannot have that. So I started looking into it. Everything is right on the trunk end. Next step, pull the head unit back out and double-check the wiring adapter. First time I've ever used an adapter to plug an aftermarket head unit into a factory harness.

They may have clipped a wire when removing the light package

Reactions: fleming442
Started opening up the pool, waiting for new DE grids to show up. The cold hardy Banana plants have begun to re-emerge and glowing fast.

Last night was Lauren's band concert at the school tonight we went to get some used strawberry plants and get this not only were they in the town I grew up in but in my old neighborhood! Nextdoor to the house I bought my first pickup from. At the house that I used to ride my bicycle to when I was Lauren's age to work on my brothers friends 71 road runner. The coolest part aside spending time with Lauren the tubed 71 roadrunner was in the garage! Memory Lanes a cool place

My fiero buddy is doing a "hot" l67 build to replace his bone stock setup he built a few years back.

Trying to figure out how to make a posi out of a stock 00 f body auburn cone posi and a stock fwd trans. It's been done before but not well recorded! Playing a guessing game here using old forum posts and a few FB posts here and there.

1558107206879.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor