What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2023]

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
WTF??? WE ALL BLEED RED FOR OUR COUNTRY REGARDLESS OF BEING ACTIVE, RESERVE, NATIONAL GUARD. WE ALL TAKEE THE SAME OATH FOR THIS COUNTRY.

Now what in hell is wrong with you? Disrespect is disrepect. Does it matter with the component one served with or their MOS. If things are so bad in your life go to your nearest VA facility to seek the needed help. You have a personal issue that needs delt with. I hope the best with your quest to be better than all you come across.
It's your condescending attitude I don't agree with, fix it..

Excellent response from somebody who never did time overseas.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Weird flex, bro. Dude posts a pic with his kid and this was your reaction?
You don't have room to talk for somebody who got in their feelings when we mentioned military stuff..

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I don't have feelings. I just think you're an azzhat.

Reactions: 2 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
It's your condescending attitude I don't agree with, fix it..

Excellent response from somebody who never did time overseas.
I do go to the VA to help with my demons from being overseas. Zoom in & look for that blue & silver tin badge above my ribbons. The look for the campaign ribbon. I'll stand by that.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I don't have feelings. I just think you're an azzhat.
Yea because you've never done anything worth a sh*t as a man in your adult life. It's ok that's your way to be as a liberal.

• Haha

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I do go to the VA to help with my demons from being overseas. Zoom in & look for that blue & silver tin badge above my ribbons. The look for the campaign ribbon. I'll stand by that.
Yeah I'm gonna say that I'm never gonna say a ribbon is what I'm gonna tell people I've been overseas just saying..

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
End of the day, you people here with your sh*t really make me feel better about myself. Keep it up. You can victimize it how you want but yeah, you know how you are..

Last edited:

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
End of the day, you people here with your sh*t really make me feel better about myself. Keep it up.
Go on, do what you have to. Make yourself feel better because it only matters that you feel better while putting down all you can, troll others on other fourms & sites. Make your life seem better for what you have, know & think. Slam people cause you have a standard that no one can meet. Insult all who cross your path, I hope your go back on active duty as a captain & make it as far & high as you can. May your civilan employer see you as a very valuable asset, doing what they have to so you stay. All the best in the world has to offer you. For all that matter is that you keep thinking you are better than all of us.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor