What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2023]

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Go on, do what you have to. Make yourself feel better because it only matters that you feel better while putting down all you can, troll others on other fourms & sites. Make your life seem better for what you have, know & think. Slam people cause you have a standard that no one can meet. Insult all who cross your path, I hope your go back on active duty as a captain & make it as far & high as you can. May your civilan employer see you as a very valuable asset, doing what they have to so you stay. All the best in the world has to offer you. For all that matter is that you keep thinking you are better than all of us.
That's the standard I hold myself to so yeah, get to my level if you can achieve it. Probably not.

That's the problem with society the rest of you want to hold each of you to substandard sh*t instead of actually being better than you can be. Thankyou for being turds.

Nov 4, 2012
Oh wow, Florida man shows his *ss again. What triggered him this time? A picture of a kid and his dad at school? How controversial.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Eh you wouldn't get it. If you did, you wouldn't run your head. Clearly reading comprehension isn't your strongest attribute. Funny you mention Florida as we are the #1 fck around and find out State, rest of you all need to step up.

However, sitting at work sipping on my morning coffee hanging out with the people I work with. These last couple of pages have been our morning's talk, us being all prior military.

We love you all, we really do. ❤

Nov 4, 2012
Eh you wouldn't get it. If you did, you wouldn't run your head. Funny you mention Florida as we are the #1 fck around and find out State, rest of you all need to step up.

However, sitting at work sipping on my morning coffee hanging out with the people I work with. These last couple of pages have been our morning's talk, us being all prior military.

We love you all, we really do. ❤
Thank you for your service...
boot-licker.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Thank you for your service...
View attachment 230803
Oh, it's not me here who's saying I need to be thanked. I wasn't cool enough to do 22 years in the guard and still only be an E5..like I said you don't get it. Keep running that head tho, we are laughing. 😄

I can't emphasize enough how you all being the way you are, makes guys like me be the way I am. Keep at it.👍

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2012
Funny you mention Florida as we are the #1 fck around and find out State, rest of you all need to step up.
Oh yes, we're all shaking in our boots at the though of Florida.
can't emphasize enough how you all being the way you are, makes guys like me be the way I am.
Literally the definition of narcissism.

Reactions: 1 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
You're the one who mentioned Florida like it's an insult, if it wasn't you wouldn't have taken the jab.

Literally the definition of nanarcissism.
Takes one to know one. 🤷‍♂️

So we gonna piss back and forth all day with feelings n sh*t as the grown men we are?

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Took the GTO to the end of season party for Cars N Coffee
20231105_121324.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor