What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2023]

Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Did a last minute/late submission for Jr.'s Verterans Day picture of me. Had to find one that was "kid freindly" (no weapons) & that was a pain in the arse. Ended up having tp edit & crop out things in the submission just so it'll be shown. What good 11B don't have pics of them armed? But who'll be the coolest dad to show up in his ASU's, this guy. This is from last year. Would of looked better if I had a set of the new issue "Pinks & Greens".
View attachment 230799

That pic looks strategically blurry, is your hair within regs?

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I'm not focused on the hair, that many bars on the sleeve and only an E5? I was active duty and pinned E5 in 4.5 years, E6 at 10.5 was inline before Obummer happened. Better be a good story for that Article 15..

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
So 28 years in and an E5.. that has to be a really good story.
FYI, some respect. I put 22 years in Army through the Nation Guard with the combat & support tours. Retired some time back & still try to meet the standards when needed. I am not or never will question, make a smart *ss comment, insult or degrade in anyway any service members time & service. I may have the freindly jabs with my fellow vets at work or in my social circle but won't do so with ones I don't know or socialize with. My service to this nation does not need to be judged by what is on my sleeve but by the fact I was & still willing to put myself back into the hazards & dangers required to do my chosen profession in the service. So my story is I did as I need & required to perform my duty in peace time & wartime. Out.

Reactions: 2 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
FYI, some respect. I put 22 years in Army through the Nation Guard with the combat & support tours. Retired some time back & still try to meet the standards when needed. I am not or never will question, make a smart *ss comment, insult or degrade in anyway any service members time & service. I may have the freindly jabs with my fellow vets at work or in my social circle but won't do so with ones I don't know or socialize with. My service to this nation does not need to be judged by what is on my sleeve but by the fact I was & still willing to put myself back into the hazards & dangers required to do my chosen profession in the service. So my story is I did as I need & required to perform my duty in peace time & wartime. Out.
Yea I'll make them all day because if I come back in right now I'll be a comissioned Captain.. four tours in Iraq with my training yup I'll get what I am due. No need to be salty man the math doesn't add up to those of us that actually know. You do you tho..

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Yea I'll make them all day because if I come back in right now I'll be a comissioned Captain.. four tours in Iraq with my training yup I'll get what I am due. No need to be salty man the math doesn't add up to those of us that actually know. You do you tho..
What math? I purchased my cap back in 1993. Had to replace the original chin strap cause it was damaged in 1994. That one fell apart in 2022. What does that have to do with math. I retired years back so what does this have to do with anything? Maybe at times its best to say "thanks for your service" then move on.

Reactions: 1 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
What math? I purchased my cap back in 1993. Had to replace the original chin strap cause it was damaged in 1994. That one fell apart in 2022. What does that have to do with math. I retired years back so what does this have to do with anything? Maybe at times its best to say "thanks for your service" then move on.
The math of that many arm bars and only an E5.

I probably did more service than you, well actually did is more like it. Combat medic here. Tell me how many people you actually had to patch up in the combat zone and keep them alive so they can get to the hospital.. yea shut up 11B grunt nonner. Put a few of you back to the medics. I'm not "thanking" you for sh*t, get off your guard horse..the active duty guys were there more than you.

I don't care how well you wanna talk yourself up you're guard nonners, get into the sh*t like we did and then come back to us. Thank you for your service.. gtfo........

Last edited:

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Weird flex, bro. Dude posts a pic with his kid and this was your reaction?

Reactions: 4 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
The math of that many arm bars and only an E5.

I probably did more service than you, well actually did is more like it. Combat medic here. Tell me how many people you actually had to patch up in the combat zone and keep them alive so they can get to the hospital.. yea shut up 11B grunt nonner. Put a few of you back to the medics. I'm not "thanking" you for sh*t, get off your guard horse..the active duty guys were there more than you.
WTF??? WE ALL BLEED RED FOR OUR COUNTRY REGARDLESS OF BEING ACTIVE, RESERVE, NATIONAL GUARD. WE ALL TAKEE THE SAME OATH FOR THIS COUNTRY.

Now what in hell is wrong with you? Disrespect is disrepect. Does it matter with the component one served with or their MOS. If things are so bad in your life go to your nearest VA facility to seek the needed help. You have a personal issue that needs delt with. I hope the best with your quest to be better than all you come across.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor