What did you do to your non-G Body project today [2024 edition]

It was 50°F and sunny today so I washed all the winter road grime off of the Lacrosse and gave it a good deep clean. I have an attachment for the pressure washer for cleaning the underside and it works well.
20240203_154159.jpg

I came across these Lacrosse product training videos on YouTube that I assume were intended for dealer salespeople. It's funny to see the things GM thought were highlights of this car in 2006- real metal door handles and soft touch (lol, barely) dash panel!

Fixing my old Kenmore Dryer today. Waiting for parts to arrive.

Reactions: Ugly1
I don't know if anyone already mentioned it, but for next time, if you have a compressor, I've got one of these cheap vacuum bleeders from Harbor Freight, it works fantastic. It's the only way I bleed brakes anymore.

I was thinking about that, didn't have time to get one. Will probably get one when i rebleed the brakes when i put new pads calipers and rotors on. Old ones are crunchy and have probably 236,000 miles, might as well replace em. From using exclusive front brakes for a year the rotors are definitely warped, I can feel it in the pedal.

It was 50°F and sunny today so I washed all the winter road grime off of the Lacrosse and gave it a good deep clean. I have an attachment for the pressure washer for cleaning the underside and it works well.
View attachment 234577
I came across these Lacrosse product training videos on YouTube that I assume were intended for dealer salespeople. It's funny to see the things GM thought were highlights of this car in 2006- real metal door handles and soft touch (lol, barely) dash panel!

what attachment?

New taillights on the k1500. They work.
Worth the $50. Both original boards were melted a bit on one pin.
trucklight2.jpg

Attachments

• trucklight1.jpg
    trucklight1.jpg
    627.6 KB · Views: 33
This thing here. It works really well and it reaches all the way under the car, almost to the other side. The only downside is that every time I use it I manage to spray myself with it.
View attachment 234629

Did it come with the extension or did you buy that separately? I have that same trolley sprayer deal.

• Agree
Reactions: Ugly1
This thing here. It works really well and it reaches all the way under the car, almost to the other side. The only downside is that every time I use it I manage to spray myself with it.
View attachment 234629

Just found out I need to get a new wheel & tire for Jr's Xmas gift mountain bike. Some how over at his cousins house he got T-boned by him while rifing his dirt bike. His uncle said he'll take care of it but like everything else he won't come thru so as soon as he gets back with the bike I'll see what Huffy has for wheels so he can ride it again. Gotta love family, blood or by marriage. :doh:

Reactions: Rktpwrd and Ugly1

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor