Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

homer simpson GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
The better half works for the sandpaper company and they had their yearly (postponed for the last 3 due to the Rona) scratch and dent, discontinued and returned/overstock employee sale.

Told her to load up on grinder disks, paper and tape. She got sponges too.

I found out they had a box of roloc disks too so I'm sending her back to get a big paper grocery bag full for $17.50 :p

View attachment 198214
Score

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Got the exterior about done on bathroom. Have to wire yet.

Attachments

• Bathroom exterior.PNG
    Bathroom exterior.PNG
    150.7 KB · Views: 61

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Got home to a good amount of hail yesterday. Grape sized at the house, golf ball at my wife's work. Luckily my olds was parked in the garage. Wife's car has a few dings but it's a prior salvage title, 6yrs old with 140k so obviously on liability so no insurance payout, no that it REALLY matters. I gotta find one of the suction cup kits and try some PDR myself.

Some of the plants got shredded pretty good. Rhubarb is gone, the seedling garden plants got hit hard. Roof we'll see.

This was about 2hrs after it hit so quite a bit of melting happened to this point.
1653059948982.png

1653060060839.png

In other news got the shower door on the bathroom
1653060197394.png

Really happy that's done!
1653060222975.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I urge people without comprehensive coverage on their cars to consider it. It provides a lot of coverage for usually not a lot of money. Look at your house roof to see if it is damaged. May be worth filing a claim.

Reactions: 1 user

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I urge people without comprehensive coverage on their cars to consider it. It provides a lot of coverage for usually not a lot of money. Look at your house roof to see if it is damaged. May be worth filing a claim.

And your window trim, and your gutters, and your garage door, and your fence. . .

• Agree

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
My better half is a teacher. I get nothing useful out of the equation, all she brings home is piles of useless crap - old kids books, classroom manipulatives, 1ftx3ft wobbly bookcases.... just clutters things up and takes space.

I'd push a career change considering pay is crap and the job is thankless these days... you've got no idea the abuse they put up with from the 10% of ridiculous parents unless you've worked there lately or know closely someone who has. But... we need either 4 or 5 years to full pension/retirement bennies so she's trying to hang on. Once that happens... it won't take more than a nudge to get out.
you mean to tell me if you do something wrong she doesn't make you do it over and over until you get it right?:sneaky:

• Haha

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
you mean to tell me if you do something wrong she doesn't make you do it over and over until you get it right?:sneaky:
You're operating under the premise that I can do something wrong, and, she finds out about it.

1653153333921.png

• Haha
  • Agree

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Started to give it the Amish treatment by cutting the house to garage line & pulled the 1940's(?) fuse boxes. It's amazing how all that wiring didn't burn down either the house or garage. The one splice at the house was between old outdoor 12/2 w/o the bare copper ground to random 12awg wire was done with ground clamps & another in the middle was just bare twists with no covering.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor