I've got quite the sampler pack...

Olds 442 with Olds power
Olds wagon with Chevy power
Buick wagon with Buick power
Chevy Caprice with Chevy power
And a Cadillac with Cadillac power...

I should probably go buy a Pontiac... :lol:

79 Cutlass, Olds350.

chevy powered cutlass 😳 ....actually i dont really mind, it be cooler to have an olds engine in my olds car, but oh well. I bought the cutlass around the fact that i could get the 350 with only 20,000 miles and the near new th350 for 600 bux!! 😀

I'm all Pontiac. Had some Buick's, Chevies, and put Pontiac motors in them! My 83' Bonnewagon had a Buick 231, now a Pontiac 301 4 speed. It's just that I like Pontiacs and have loads of parts.

83 cutlass 350 chevy with th350 and a peg leg 7.5 with shitty gears. hope to swap them soon. i would rather have the chevy motor anyway. parts are way easy to get and its way better then having a mopar or blue oval under the hood. plus i didnt do the swap so its staying there

Both of my Malibu Classics are Chevy powered, my GMC is Buick powered, my two Roadmasters are Chevy powered as is my Custom Cruiser, my 69 fury is mopar, and finally my 96 chrysler is mitsubishi powered :?

Only chevy and my first car is my 1980 malibu classic with a sbc 350 with a soon to be mated 700r4 and a 7.625 3.73 rear end out of a 86' monte ss. My second car is my 71' Roadrunner and don't knock mopar till you tried it. I've considered putting a 440 mopar under my malibu's hood and I'm just crazy enough to do it. :twisted: :shock: Third and last car I own right now is my 96' dodge dakota that was an original air force truck and just turned 53k miles. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor