who sells the camper tops

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpearson13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 25, 2007
iraq
I would love to find some one who sells camper shells or truck caps for a 78-87 elcamino ive been searching but cant find any online any help would be apprecaited thank nick

ryanwitski

Master Mechanic
Nov 5, 2006
OH
and then whoever sold it to you... punch them squarely in the nose... just for me :)

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
I have a GEM TOP canopy for a GBody El Camino. It'll fit a '78-'87. It was on mine when I bought it. I've had it at my parents house ever since. Let me know if your intrested. It's in good shape, I never used it. Let me know if your intrested.

ryanwitski

Master Mechanic
Nov 5, 2006
OH
let him know if your interested... let him know if your interested....

hdpearson13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 25, 2007
iraq
sorry

sorry it took me too long to get back to the site been a little busy here. thanks for your offer i think i am going to go another root. I am planning a high tq 95 inch build on my HD. Also i am going to have a lot of money getting the elcamino on the road everytime i have some one look at it theres something new wrong. cant wait to see it my self and make the decision on where to go but thanks alot and again i am sorry for my complatancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor