Why Is GBF So Laid Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
why ? a great bunch of members , always going out of their way to help another member.
great build threads ,helpfully tips , quick answers to questions ,
and the humour is a added bonus.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
why ? a great bunch of members , always going out of their way to help another member.
great build threads ,helpfully tips , quick answers to questions ,
and the humor is a added bonus.

This.

We had a thread started about a Chevrolet G van and everyone that can help is trying to help, most forums would have ran him out on a rail.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users

Michael Watts

Master Mechanic
Dec 12, 2017
I have had Novas ,Chevelles and Camaros. And driven and worked on my friends muscle cars. I grew up in the 1960`sand 70`s with a multi make family I have currently have a 1979 Z-28 RS Camaro,and a 1981 El Camino SS. I have met people who are more laid back ,and those who are "snobs." And tend to stay away from those who the latter.

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I think it's because someone here already hit the nail on the head...
st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg

We've seen it, done it, and if neither of those, heard about it, or don't care about our egos any longer to get in a wasted argument about stupid crap that doesn't mean anything. We picked up a few things along the way and figure we could share what we know, and if you can use the advice great, and if not, so what? Haha.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Reactions: 1 user

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
I had a Pontiac once.
Pics of pics from my old phone.

69 GTO with a particularly vicious 400.

I'll see your 69 coupe and raise you a convertible. 1987, Dallas. I'm a moron. Sorry about the 31 year-old polaroid

SAM_1786.JPG

Reactions: 1 users

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Well, G-Body enthusiasts are already kind of oddballs in the enthusiast community, aside from the Richie-Rich GNX owners. They're too new to be normal "classics" but too old to fit in with the F-Body/Fox Mustang crowd. I think we come together for support for hard-to-find parts, validation that we're not insane (or comfort among others also afflicted), and clever money-saving or performance-enhancing hacks.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
that is only cause we are frozen for 8 months, give us another week or so and we'll be all thawed out....:p

And wait 2 more weeks and they'll start to freeze through again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor