I got a good bit of stuff done today. I unbolted the fuel lines from the frame rail and spliced in the electric fuel pump. I also replaced the jumper line from the cross member up to the engine and connected up the carb. I pressure tested the fuel system and got fuel at the carb with no leaks. For the fun of it, I hooked up that CCC converted distributor that I made to see if the engine would fire up. My distributor hold down from the old intake has a smaller hole than the bolt needed for the new intake, so I just set it in loose as a test. It actually fired right up and idled until the float bowl ran empty. The open manifolds were surprisingly not too loud either. I was super happy that it did not seem to have any issues or bad noises, as when I bought the donor truck I was not able to hear it run or even crank it over. I still have to bolt the fuel lines under the car back on and wire the electrical for the fuel pump, but hopefully I am finished underneath the car after that.