who sells the cheapest after market regal filler panels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
I know you can get the fiberglass ones cheaper than the abs, but I've heard the fiberglass ones are more susceptible to breaking or cracking. I've found this place and they claim to beat everyone else's prices....so that means price matching to me! http://www.sandkindustries.com/REGAL.HTML

There's also a bunch of them on ebay too. Search "regal bumper fillers" and "regal body fillers".

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
thanks, i have found cheaper though.... we will see how well they "wont be undersold" lol. i cant believe what they charge for these things! the materials dont cost much at all

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
I know what you mean. I need the rears for my GP but I can't bring myself to spend $200 on some plastic. Most of the used ones I find are torn.

85Frankencar

Greasemonkey
May 17, 2010
Indy
From what I've found from my own research, G-body parts probably has the cheapest prices - Front/rear fiberglass bumper fillers - $235.00...

86Limited

Greasemonkey
Sep 14, 2009
The Gunshine State, Fl
G-Body_Vet said:
I know you can get the fiberglass ones cheaper than the abs, but I've heard the fiberglass ones are more susceptible to breaking or cracking. I've found this place and they claim to beat everyone else's prices....so that means price matching to me! http://www.sandkindustries.com/REGAL.HTML

I just purchased a set from this guy and couldn't be happier, not only i got I better price than what was listed for the set I also avoided shipping because he was only 30min away. I did not have to do one modification of any sort to get them to fit. He had made small slits on the top corners to make them flex easier when installing them in place, he also made the screw holes a little longer so you had room to move the filler up or down to what fits and matches up with you car. I was going to go with fiberglass than doing more research and other people feedback I decided to stay away from them. Let me know and I can snap some shots with them on. This guy used to install them from what he told me so he knew of couple easy tricks to do to make the install go smoothly. They came in primer black and actually bought me some more time to paint cause they don't look half bad. :D (seeing that you need 2 sets I'm almost positive he give you a better deal)

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Maybe we should see how many people need them and see if he'll give us a bulk deal. I'm planning on buying some real soon. Anyone else interested in giving it a shot? The worst he can say is no. I'll even make the call or send the email to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor