4.1 v6 to buick 350 build (about time) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
dogshit said:
Well if Melman got that Ttype maybe he will benefit from the info on the turbo V6 motors. Any update on that?

The guy wanted $3,500 for a body that needed to be put back together. I thought it was too much but I guess it wasn't because someone picked it up last week for $3,200. I don't plan on picking up anymore project cars that need a lot of work unless its a 60's/70's muscle car. I'm sure i'll come across another turbo buick, hopefully it has t-tops next time :mrgreen:

melman109 said:
dogshit said:
Well if Melman got that Ttype maybe he will benefit from the info on the turbo V6 motors. Any update on that?

The guy wanted $3,500 for a body that needed to be put back together. I thought it was too much but I guess it wasn't because someone picked it up last week for $3,200. I don't plan on picking up anymore project cars that need a lot of work unless its a 60's/70's muscle car. I'm sure i'll come across another turbo buick, hopefully it has t-tops next time :mrgreen:

Damn thats too bad. I wanted to go check it out today.. ohh well.. You need to restore that Camaro first before you get any other projects :twisted:

Lol yeah Warren won't let me buy anymore projects until I get the Maro done. I'll be looking for a 6.0 LS engine for the maro once the el is on the road.... What we doing to the 350 today?

melman109 said:
Lol yeah Warren won't let me buy anymore projects until I get the Maro done. I'll be looking for a 6.0 LS engine for the maro once the el is on the road.... What we doing to the 350 today?

Tearing that b*tch down lol.. We have to tear it all down to start drilling and using a dremmel to do the oil mods... Ill bring the book I did receive so we can go over it and start an attack plan...

So we tore it all down and DAMN everything looked new. From the cam, to the bearings to any internal looked new..everything was brand spanking new, or rebuilt... but all stock...AND 80'z don't do "just stock". Pictures will come so you can see how it was..BUT I wanted to see everything and once every part came off no matter how clean it was..I want new I want to say WE build this. Iv'e never done a buick but DAMN theres so much to learn and that's what is making it fun! SOO if I mess up ooohh well lol.. Ive always told the crew im keeping it Buick so if I mess this one up...theres always a second :twisted:

Just figured out Im mising the water pump pulley but Im thinking I can use the one frome the V6. correct me if im wrong please lol..or if anyone has an extra one and willing to let it go please let me know..

v2vera said:
So we tore it all down and DAMN everything looked new. From the cam, to the bearings to any internal looked new..everything was brand spanking new, or rebuilt... but all stock...AND 80'z don't do "just stock". Pictures will come so you can see how it was..BUT I wanted to see everything and once every part came off no matter how clean it was..I want new I want to say WE build this. Iv'e never done a buick but DAMN theres so much to learn and that's what is making it fun! SOO if I mess up ooohh well lol.. Ive always told the crew im keeping it Buick so if I mess this one up...theres always a second :twisted:
:worthless:

kuruption109 said:
v2vera said:

LOL waiting on mel"camera,producer"man to send em lol

kuruption109 said:
v2vera said:

What are you doing on the computer anyways lol Your supposed to be getting on THE RUNT!

v2vera said:
kuruption109 said:
v2vera said:

What are you doing on the computer anyways lol Your supposed to be getting on THE RUNT!
i cant work on tha runt until i get a pass spindle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor