7.5 G80 posi differential cross pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
That's a good point about the six point wrench. which makes me ask did you get that bolts as well as the spider gears or did you only get the carrier?
Just the carrier and installation kit, plus axle bearings. I’ll snap a pic tomorrow I left it at work.

Reactions: 1 user

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
Thanks everyone for the advice. I forgot to mention I am purchasing a new ring and pinion shortly. It will be professionally installed.

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Just the carrier and installation kit, plus axle bearings. I’ll snap a pic tomorrow I left it at work.

if you have to order spider gears then the pin should come with the gears. Also don't forget the thrust washers for the 2 pinion gears, I don't think they come with the gears

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
Do you know what series Carrier it is you’re going to need that information when you order your new ring and pinion what gears are you going with

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
Do you know what series Carrier it is you’re going to need that information when you order your new ring and pinion what gears are you going with
It’s a 3.08 and up carrier, going 3.73

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
if you have to order spider gears then the pin should come with the gears. Also don't forget the thrust washers for the 2 pinion gears, I don't think they come with the gears
It came with everything, the carrier is complete and assembled, and it came with axle seals, bearings, pinion seal, pinion nut, crush sleeve, pinion bearing, marking compound, even ring gear bolts. All I need is the ring and pinion. I’ll post pictures tomorrow

Reactions: 1 users

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
It’s a 3.08 and up carrier, going 3.73
308 is a 2 series carrier you need 3:23 and up. They do however make a thicker ring gear that fits the smaller carrier. Just verify what you have first

• Agree

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
I have a used set of Richmond three series 373 gears if you can use them hundred dollars and pay the shipping I’m in Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor