84' Cutlass pro touring build

Never seen an LED that is dimmable - they are either on or off.
They are dimmable. That may be something I look into but honestly it's just a cool little feature. Never planned to drive around with them on. I'd like to make a rocket emblem with acrylic for rear firewall as well. Just some custom stuff that I think is cool. Everybody may not agree. That's fine with me

They are dimmable. That may be something I look into but honestly it's just a cool little feature. Never planned to drive around with them on. I'd like to make a rocket emblem with acrylic for rear firewall as well. Just some custom stuff that I think is cool. Everybody may not agree. That's fine with me
To me its all about those little touches

How'd you go about stripping them?
I used 320 on a DA with a soft interface pad where I could. And by hand where I couldn't. There are many long thin recesses and small creases and you can see in pictures where paint remains. I'm going to try some 220 wrapped on a paint stick for those.
Originally I tried 600 and 400 but that would take eons. That old paint is tough.

Reactions: RabbitHoleSS
I used 320 on a DA with a soft interface pad where I could. And by hand where I couldn't. There are many long thin recesses and small creases and you can see in pictures where paint remains. I'm going to try some 220 wrapped on a paint stick for those.
Originally I tried 600 and 400 but that would take eons. That old paint is tough.

Can't just soak it in something and wipe it out?

Reactions: Tony1968
Fingers hurt, eh? Don’t worry, I feel your pain there 🫠

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor