84' Cutlass pro touring build

Color laid out pretty decently. 3 coats being careful not to get any runs. Honestly I wish I could start over painting entire car because I feel like now (finally) i have a pretty good feel for the gun, spray patterns and everything else involved.
20231207_131832.jpg
20231207_134157.jpg
20231207_134144.jpg
20231207_131855.jpg

I've searched to no avail. Does anyone have a picture of where these two parts go? It's been six years since I removed them and I can't find my original pictures. I'm sure I can eventually figure it out but if someone can explain it would save me some time. Thanks!
20231212_120057.jpg
20231212_120119.jpg

Not sure how much diff the Cuttys are vs the Malibu's but the 1st image looks like a batt hold-down style of bracket where one side might slip within a notch on the formed plastic wheel tub & the other attaches possibly on the core support (?). Second item looks like a possible support bracket for the nose/header panel (?).

That thing is looking good!
I have the same lights on mine and they are amazing. I try too tell people all the time. Those are the only 4x6 LED they should be spending money on.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor