i am liking them tractor supply inner fender wells

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
bourbon said:
skulledmonte84 said:

Yeah they work well, one of many cues from my mini truck days
boubon in tha house!!! great to see you still on the mc!!! any interior work done...hint , hint 8)

bourbon

Master Mechanic
Aug 23, 2007
PA
L.A.X-RATED said:
bourbon said:
skulledmonte84 said:

Yeah they work well, one of many cues from my mini truck days
boubon in tha house!!! great to see you still on the mc!!! any interior work done...hint , hint 8)

Haha yeah I'm still here, monte is still at my friends house getting the last of the bodywork and primer done, he hasn't been able to work on it in a while. I started glassine a guage panel for my dolphin guages for it but haven't had much motivation since the car isn't here. So all that's done to the interior is the impala console and the air guage panel on the dash. I've been putting all my extra time and money into my neon since the monte is gone. Out of sight out I mind I guess.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
lmfao,i hear you homie!!! my k5 build has been gettng ALL my attention :oops: as for my paint and body guy he is the" bro-in-law"so ALL my projects geT done on time,OR,"YOU ARE CUTOFF!"(gotta love lil sisters! :rofl: )nehoo,when you get it back dont keep us "subscribers" in suspense! :wink:

bourbon

Master Mechanic
Aug 23, 2007
PA
L.A.X-RATED said:
lmfao,i hear you homie!!! my k5 build has been gettng ALL my attention :oops: as for my paint and body guy he is the" bro-in-law"so ALL my projects geT done on time,OR,"YOU ARE CUTOFF!"(gotta love lil sisters! :rofl: )nehoo,when you get it back dont keep us "subscribers" in suspense! :wink:

I will definitely post pics. I may dip it when I get it back just so it's not in primer and has some color idk yet we will see when I get it back

bourbon

Master Mechanic
Aug 23, 2007
PA
Finally! I am still waiting for the front valance which will fill in the space and meet up to the fenders properly. The bumpers are flexible primer and the rest of the car is epoxy primer, thus the different shades of grey.

F7323EEF-42C3-46B0-81EB-14E48B4116DA_zpsiesfj5q5.jpg

9BE9B00F-4B74-4EAF-B8BE-4E03C508EB1F_zpsbbyx9bfc.jpg

597AD29F-B9A9-48BF-A226-38E95FFB8490_zps791wwtgb.jpg

A59E0519-08B8-4995-A0CA-A9159D772550_zpsqhawyucj.jpg

F6CF1099-FC0E-4919-96FA-FCCA105A26BF_zpsg0tuznme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor