BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I'm waiting until he puts a seat in it and then we can hear it in drive. I can already hear that cam in Park. This is gonna sound wicked. Hopefully it runs as good as it sounds. LS engines are great engines in stock form, let alone built up.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I'm waiting until he puts a seat in it and then we can hear it in drive. I can already hear that cam in Park. This is gonna sound wicked. Hopefully it runs as good as it sounds. LS engines are great engines in stock form, let alone built up.
Me either buddy, me either! Waiting on some CF to come in to finish templates up. Then I'll get the console finished up and mounted. Yeah I know, don't need the console to drive the car, but I'd rather have it done and checked off.

The video doesn't do it justice, between the cammed engine, then headers and exhaust it friggin rumbles the ground!!! The cam is big for a 5.3....comes in at .613/.598 lift.
It's gonna take some time getting the tune dialed in, logging while driving, etc. My brain hurts from reading this morning lol!!!! At least the main mechanical issues are fixed other than building my new intake.

Reactions: 4 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Wait until you get her out on the road. I don't think she learns until she's up to temp and varied driving conditions. At least that's what I've read. Going to be a bad ride

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

old80cs

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Massachusetts
That engine sounds great, gonna be a blast to drive. I like your detailing on the new throttle body as well, looks cool.

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor