REGAL Best Place To Get Window Sweeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I've been shopping around, so far I've come up with 5 places that specifically have the sweeps for the wide belt/top of door molding:

Classic Industries, OPGI, G Body Parts, Mikes Montes, Dixie Restoration.

Anyone with a cutlass or regal (or any g body really) have an opinions as to which would be the best quality?

Thanks for any input, as always.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I got mine from Mikes Monte on eBay because it was cheaper, also got the anti rattle pads as well

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
If you can swing it your best bet is to find genuine GM parts. I’ve never used repot window sweeps so I can’t say how good they are personally. Maybe they’re better now. Early ones didn’t have the right curve in them and bowed up looking pretty bad. If aftermarket I’d buy from Mike’s Montes. Never had an issue with him.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
That was the first place I looked, I could have missed it but didn't seem them there

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
Re Rockauto .......Their a Fairchild product . I am sure TechG8 has used them on his Hurst OLDS ...............and maybe injectedcutty has too

Reactions: 2 users

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
Re Rockauto .......Their a Fairchild product . I am sure TechG8 has used them on his Hurst OLDS ...............and maybe injectedcutty has too

I bought at least two pairs from 1A auto on line. Good price, and extra wide rubber sweep and correct stainless bead.

Reactions: 1 user

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
Do you have a link? I am interested in getting myself a pair as well.

Nov 4, 2012
I got mine from gbodyparts. They are "Repops" brand. They are decent quality, they fit and look nice. But If I could get them from RockAuto or 1A Auto I would definitely go for them over GBP.

Last edited:

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
This is what I bought because I couldn't find it on Rock Auto, I found it on A1 Auto. I will have to look when I get a chance to see what brand I got but I believe it may have been Repop as well.

Mikes Monte's setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor