Blue dash guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I had this 85' Regal before I bought my current 86' and sold this one but the blue interior was pretty clean.
1645916376874.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users

Baker7888

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2021
Maine
You sure you want all those different colors in one interior ? Might be a little much. Dark blue dash, lighter blue seats ? Darker gray dash, medium gray or lighter gray doors ? I did a dark gray dash in my wagon, medium gray GM cloths on the seats, gray headliner and Dove gray carpet and some low gloss black dash trim.

View attachment 193081 View attachment 193082 View attachment 193083
What about this but black carpet and black headliner?

I dont want too much of one color. That is what it's already got. But to the effect you guys mentioned, i dont want too many colors either

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Back when I did my Monte I removed the light gray interior and I went with a black dash and center console, roll bar and 5 point harnesses to contrast with the camel interior I installed.
I think it is a nice balance in colors with the car being black.

IMG_1459.JPG

IMG_1457.JPG

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 users

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
What about this but black carpet and black headliner?

I dont want too much of one color. That is what it's already got. But to the effect you guys mentioned, i dont want too many colors either
What about changing the whole interior to the darker GM blue ? Or saddle ? Ive seen a light blue Malibu with a saddle interior and I thought it looked pretty nice. Interior color is a personal thing. I think colors should be subtle. Other people like them to stand out. Black carpet with blue ? Gray ? I think that would be okay. Headliner ? Nah. I think it would look out of place. Again, personal preference. Your car, your choice. But considering the work and prices of doing it, make sure its what you want.

Baker7888

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2021
Maine
Reactions: 1 user

Baker7888

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2021
Maine
I like a black dash but pretty convinced that would not jive with the light blue exterior

• Agree

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan

Baker7888

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2021
Maine
Well i made a decision finally. Ordered a black dash and black carpet. I have more swatches coming as i think the onyx grey is just slightly dark but the headliner, visors, door panels, bench seats, a/b pillars, trim etc will all be grey.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Well i made a decision finally. Ordered a black dash and black carpet. I have more swatches coming as i think the onyx grey is just slightly dark but the headliner, visors, door panels, bench seats, a/b pillars, trim etc will all be grey.
So it's going to be black and gray no blue?

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
Where you order dash? Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor