MONTE CARLO "COPO" Monte Carlo SS - Turbosaurus Build (Swinging Dick Racing's c*ck got bent... she bounced a little too high & hard, & came down awkwardly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Party time!

PXL_20210322_135259750.jpg

Rick And Morty Hands GIF by Adult Swim

I love this guy. His accent reminds me of my childhood - a good friend's Mom was from waaaay out East.

Reactions: 3 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
That guy's accent is wicked.

It's like some odd combination of Sean Connery Scottish combined with some British and Canadian.

Decide if you are putting an inner fender in it?

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
That guy's accent is wicked.

It's like some odd combination of Sean Connery Scottish combined with some British and Canadian.

Decide if you are putting an inner fender in it?

I know, right? As weird as it sounds... it reminds me of lightly (barely) toasted bread with butter. My buddy's Mom would make that for us.

On the inner quarter: I was tossing and turning on the issue all night. I probably should have just got up and gone out to the garage and built it.

I'll mull it over this week. My research paper for staff college is due on Friday. Natasha is proofing it right now and not yelling at me or crying so it must be half-decent.

She makes me sound smart.

Reactions: 2 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
My research paper for staff college is due on Friday. Natasha is proofing it right now and not yelling at me or crying so it must be half-decent.

She makes me sound smart.

Obviously she isn't on this forum, eh?

(I had to throw that right jab in there when you dropped your left hand - haha)

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Obviously she isn't on this forum, eh?

(I had to throw that right jab in there when you dropped your left hand - haha)

Like I would let her anywhere near you animals. :p

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Wat.jpg

• Haha

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ

Its the damn tips at almost $5 a piece that add up ( for the good ones ). And if you set the gun down for more than 4-5 mins you need to swap them out. The adhesive is $30 to $50 a tube depending on how much you buy. We go thru maybe 3 tubes of adhesive for every bag of 20 tips we blow thru at work

• Agree

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Its the damn tips at almost $5 a piece that add up ( for the good ones ). And if you set the gun down for more than 4-5 mins you need to swap them out. The adhesive is $30 to $50 a tube depending on how much you buy. We go thru maybe 3 tubes of adhesive for every bag of 20 tips we blow thru at work

How about a five finger discount for a "friend"? ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor