Fast Power Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Finally getting around to getting the Power window relay splice kit HD w/auto down installed, can only get the auto down feature to work. Not the auto up, tried messaging the guy I bought it from yesterday no word. Also tried using the Monte SS forum since they had a thread on it but that board is almost dead, even though they are trying to update it. Figured you guys are usually pretty quick to respond, its 4 wires on the driver and 3 on the passenger. Any ideas how why the auto down works but not the up?

time to get out the curcuit tester to see what is working and what isn't

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
time to get out the curcuit tester to see what is working and what isn't

Everything seemed to test out alright so I guess I am going with just the auto down since the guy I bought it from sucks at getting back to people

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Everything seemed to test out alright so I guess I am going with just the auto down since the guy I bought it from sucks at getting back to people

if everything checks out alright then it would work....if it doesn't work you must have missed something

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor