F'n Gas Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
complete bullshit. that has nothing to do with resonant frequency! resonant or harmonic frequency is the specific frequency at which a material or physical object will begin to vibrate without contact. like having a tuning fork and a glass, if the fork is the right freq, the glass will ring. same as in mythbusters when they used their voice to break a glass.
also, he makes a big deal out of the non-magnetic aluminum--but he says they are coated with IRON OXIDE!! that's magnetic! duh! and many metals are magnetic along with other materials (neodymium)--with a strong enough field, iron is just a common one.
yes, you can create an electrical resonance circuit (called an LC circuit), and a very high voltage difference between 2 plates (called a capacitor). open up a radio or computer and you'll probably be looking at a few of them. unless you up the voltage to millions of volts, it won't do a damn thing. and to reach that level will require a huge amount of power to run the circuit. so if you count the power going through the water ONLY then you have efficiency. but if you count the total power involved... same thing for the freq--you'd have to hit somewhere in the neighborhood of MHz or THz.
he's a snake oil salesman. he took a correct physics and chemistry principle and made it into some revolutionary concept that no one has actually seen.
i really have to ask, have you ever studied electrical theory?
this is the same crap they tried to pass off as "cold fusion"

if it did work someone would be making lots of $$$$ and we'd be using it by now.....and my 5 gallon jug of bottled water would probably cost me what it costs for 5 gallons of gas... 8)

lol 🙂

News today reported that the price of crude is expected to go to between $90 and $120 a barrel by Spring based solely on "technicals" . Say WHAT ?!?!?! In other news Exxon-Mobile is on track this year to be the most profitable corporation in the world, AGAIN.

probably more futures trading--as usual. the same reason that wheat costs 3x as much as it should.

Here's some radical thinking. Since oil is so cricial to the economy, and defense, and is our single biggest import, why can't the US Goverment bargain with oil producing countries to get us a fair deal. I mean most oil producers are Govt. controlled, so why is something so important left to a mish mosh of investors who place personal profits above the national good ? The United Arab Emirates sells oil and gives it's people free education and health care. Yet Hugo Chaves and Mexico sell oil and all of their people are poor. But they are selling oil at the Govt. level. Our Gov't could buy the oil, and sell it to oil companies, who then could refine and sell it at a reasonable profit instead of the mind boggleing markups we are seeing now. On any given day there are literally dozens of oil tankers anchored offshore of NY Harbor that sit there until the price gets as high as it can, then they come in to offload. I am sure the freemarketers will vomit at the idea, but they sure are doing a crappy job on us lately.

HurstOlds said:
breeaad said:
I actually studied this in school (Mechanical Engineering), and the cold truth is it is BS. There is no such thing as perpetual motion. There are ALWAYS energy losses. Yes, water does contain energy that can be used. But it is far less efficient then conventional fuels, and more difficult to extract the energy from. Stanley Meyer's "inventions" will in no way ever be used in the future as way to power anything. It doesn't work. And no, you in no way have to prove an invention works to receive a patent. That is simply not true.

How long ago was it that you studied this? I recommend you look into it a little more, along with all the duplications that are currently working. By your words, does that make a car a perpetual motion machine? Cars consume gas, WFC consumes water....where's the perpetual motion?

Here's what happened at his hearing:
http://waterfuelcell.org/moreinfo.html

He was screwed during his trial. You can read all about the actual account above. None of the disinformation matters, there are already around a dozen people that have replicated his works.

I recommend checking out his videos of himself showing/explaining everything. You won't be able to find all the videos for free easily. waterfuelcell.org sells them, but you can download via a torrent if you know what that is. His videos show you the process and help understand more than just reading patents. Just doing the math, there's definately enough energy in water for it to work. I guess you would have to be a chemist to understand that part. (I'm not, but I get the math)

I studied it in 2003. I have done a little research today and I see no new technology. Its the same principle as before and it doesn't work. If it did work, people would be doing this everywhere. I found numerous sites where people, in great detail, explained how they attempted to duplicate a WFC and failed. Nowhere, and I mean nowhere, could I find any documented evidence that a device was proven to work by anyone with merit. It takes more energy to break down the H20 into its elements than what is extracted from the hydrogen.

I will put it this way: If you are certain it works, then I encourage you to build one. They are very simple and easy to build compared to what they are supposed to do. If you make a working model of this, you will be the richest man on the planet. You don't need a patent to build one. Stan built one, and it didn't work. It has never worked for anyone.

I am not trying to take shots at your enthusiasm for this, so please don't take it that way. But if something this great is supposed to work, then why has it NEVER been done?

Bonnewagon said:
Here's some radical thinking. Since oil is so cricial to the economy, and defense, and is our single biggest import, why can't the US Goverment bargain with oil producing countries to get us a fair deal. I mean most oil producers are Govt. controlled, so why is something so important left to a mish mosh of investors who place personal profits above the national good ? The United Arab Emirates sells oil and gives it's people free education and health care. Yet Hugo Chaves and Mexico sell oil and all of their people are poor. But they are selling oil at the Govt. level. Our Gov't could buy the oil, and sell it to oil companies, who then could refine and sell it at a reasonable profit instead of the mind boggleing markups we are seeing now. On any given day there are literally dozens of oil tankers anchored offshore of NY Harbor that sit there until the price gets as high as it can, then they come in to offload. I am sure the freemarketers will vomit at the idea, but they sure are doing a crappy job on us lately.

that's not radical thinking...it's common sense and that's why the gov would never understand it

As someone else mentioned, the problem lies in the fact the fact the government makes money off the oil on a percentage basis.

Every excuse for the price raising only works one way - they always change their mind when the latest trend goes back the other way. A perfect example is up here in Canada it was only a couple years ago the exchange rate was only 60%. As the exchange became even, the prices certainly didn't drop despite the fact a barrel is traded based on the US dollar... if anything prices slowly increased more and more. Being Canadian, it's disgusting that we have enough oil to supply ourselves (and have cheap gas like the middle east if we wanted to), yet we turn around and sell everything. Again as mentioned, logic and government do not go hand in hand. They aren't looking out for you and I, and haven't been for a heck of a long time...

Crude hit $91.50 today. Much rejoicing on Wall St. I paid $3.35/gal at the pump today and my fuel oil order is costing me $3.49/gal. I hope the swine choke on their caviar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor