GM 7759355 - What does this part go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougfather

Master Mechanic
Jul 11, 2006
Altoona PA
In the effort of cleaning out my pap's old shop, I came across a NOS GM part 7759355. Does anyone here have an old GM catalog and knows what this goes to? My guess is something in the 60's or early 70's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
normal_DSC01423.JPG

normal_DSC01425.JPG

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
my 76-81 Pontiac book shows group 10.051 as "escutcheon-lace-molding, windshield garnish molding", but doesn't have that number listed underneath.... so not pontiac from those years anyway, but its a start.

dougfather

Master Mechanic
Jul 11, 2006
Altoona PA
GP403 said:
my 76-81 Pontiac book shows group 10.051 as "escutcheon-lace-molding, windshield garnish molding", but doesn't have that number listed underneath.... so not pontiac from those years anyway, but its a start.

My gut wants to say a Cadillac Fleetwood, only because he has a 68 Cadillac in his garage at his house. Getting to it....another story.

dougfather

Master Mechanic
Jul 11, 2006
Altoona PA
pontiacgp said:
are there any part numbers on the part itself?

Just a label on the back side of the trim piece. Same part number as mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor