Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
The one thing I like about the Stark kit that BOXCARS posted is they're glass housings. Those are getting hard to find anymore. They weather a lot better than plastic. Stay clear for a long, long time. (y)

What I like is that they work so well and at $70 a pair in today's market, they are a great value.
yup.gif

Why pay more?

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
What I like is that they work so well and at $70 a pair in today's market, they are a great value.
yup.gif

Why pay more?

I pay more so it has a good light pattern, I asked about the stark lenses if they have a pattern becuase in the review it was mentioned the lights had to be aimed down so other drivers ere not blinded and that question was ignored so I assume they don't a pattern for the beam.

87monteSSMN

Apprentice
Nov 20, 2018
I would NOT run the style with replaceable bulb. They WILL fog over with moisture inside. Ask me how I know. Caulked it and everything. Yeah raw lumans might be up there but how usable is it/beam pattern. I'm thinking about switching to a JL speaker type. I dont like the look but can hide em with the black headlight covers for monte SS.

1KWIKSIX

Greasemonkey
Jun 26, 2017
Mississauga , Ontario, Canada
I would NOT run the style with replaceable bulb. They WILL fog over with moisture inside. Ask me how I know. Caulked it and everything. Yeah raw lumans might be up there but how usable is it/beam pattern. I'm thinking about switching to a JL speaker type. I dont like the look but can hide em with the black headlight covers for monte SS.

Like these JW Speakers 4"x6" Projector LED's !
Chose the black housings to keep same theme.
Fantastic lighting output & beam pattern / cut 0ff is phenomenal.
Absolute best lighting I've ever had. Now I actually look forward to driving at nigh! LOL

GN JW Speaker LED1.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
Like these JW Speakers 4"x6" Projector LED's !
Chose the black housings to keep same theme.
Fantastic lighting output & beam pattern / cut 0ff is phenomenal.
Absolute best lighting I've ever had. Now I actually look forward to driving at nigh! LOL

View attachment 100305

And how much were they?
2mn2ejn.gif

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor