Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
I was good with $61, and impressed with their brightness.

Hundreds Per? No, thanks..

-Gonz

1KWIKSIX

Greasemonkey
Jun 26, 2017
Mississauga , Ontario, Canada
I didn't misunderstand what you said. I would want all hi beams working to give me the best light possible and they should have a hi/lo beam for the prices they are charging. When my 4 hid are on hi beam they are all on hi and that does not turn off the low beam since I have reflective housings

FYI, thought I'd post this to share with you and the other members......I found these and look exactly like what you're looking for!
Cree are a well known brand of LED lighting too.
Priced very reasonably, consdisering what you're getting a pair of em.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077TTY669/?tag=gbody-20

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
FYI, thought I'd post this to share with you and the other members......I found these and look exactly like what you're looking for!
Cree are a well known brand of LED lighting too.
Priced very reasonably, consdisering what you're getting a pair of em.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077TTY669/?tag=gbody-20

thanks but I am not looking for an LED headlight and never planning to put anything on my GP that looks like it belongs on the back to the future car. Like I have posted I am happy with my HID set up.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013

1KWIKSIX

Greasemonkey
Jun 26, 2017
Mississauga , Ontario, Canada
OOOF! Dey uglies!

Gents, ever heard the expression "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder " & "different strokes, for different folks"
With all due respect: May not be for you, however wanted to share this info for anyone looking for best in class lighting for their 4"x6" headlights. Plug N Play too!

Best Wishes to you all for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
cheers

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Gents, ever heard the expression "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder " & "different strokes, for different folks"
With all due respect: May not be for you, however wanted to share this info for anyone looking for best in class lighting for their 4"x6" headlights. Plug N Play too!

Best Wishes to you all for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
cheers
*BEERHOLDER :friday:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

cheers

I would like to know how you know they are the best lighting for my car when you have no clue on how my HID's light up the road?

• Agree

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
Those look like cameras!

-Gonz

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor