Hill street blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayabrusa

Apprentice
Supporting Member
Oct 7, 2015
just finished first season, I was 15 when it first came on air. Forgot how much I liked the show!

quite often when you revisit older shows they are never as good as you remember but this one was.

what old shows do you remember?

dukes of hazzard

all in the family

etc, etc

Reactions: 1 user
I was also a fan of Hill Street Blues back in the day, also Miami Vice, Magnum PI, just to name a few. Believe it or not I've been watching the old Perry Mason re-runs from the '50's and '60's. I was a young lad then so I didn't appreciate how good and well written the shows were. Also a diehard fan of the X-files.
I especially dig checking out all the cool cars in the street scenes. Gotta love it.

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 2 users
WKRP and News Radio.

My mother swears that Hugh Wilson (WKRP's creator) must have known the station owners my dad worked for when he was in radio in the 60s....right down to the mother running the show.

I was a fan of Hill Street right from the beginning

Reactions: 1 user
KOJAK!!!!!!!!! Crocker! Get in here! You too Fatso! The best dressed cop in shitty city. (Bottany 500 did his outfits). When NYC had parking spaces.
1650673610458.png

Dukes of Hazzard, Home Improvement, Rockford Files, NYPD Blue, Criminal Minds.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Pretty much all I watch these days is old. Aside from things already mentioned which we also watch, how about:

Father knows best; my three sons; Dennis the menace; leave it to beaver; McHale's Navy; the rifleman; wagon train; bonanza; I love lucy; the George burns and Gracie Allen show; Archie bunkers place (successor to all in the family); bewitched; I dream of jeannie; taxi; hazel; threes company; welcome back kotter; hogan's heroes; mash; the waltons; happy days; original star trek; original lost in space; rawhide; voyage to the bottom of the sea, time tunnel; kolchak; the honeymooners.

Might be a couple I'm not thinking of, but OTA broadcasting is serving those up these days not to mention my stacks of series dvds. But that's almost a separate category. Not sure why Sanford and sons amd a bunch of others ive got here arent OTA but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor