How hot is it by you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
We hit 97º today. The power line that runs from the street pole to my house exploded. My neighbor said he thought I was shooting off fireworks. My wife saw the line hit the ground sparking up a storm. Poor Firemen and ConEd guys that had to respond were sweating their balls off. I offered up my pool but the supervisors nixed that. ConEd had me hooked back up in an hour. Nice service!

lsx80monte

Greasemonkey
Apr 12, 2012
We are in the low to mid 90s here in Tampa fl but dam that humidity is a b*tch. It was pretty cloudy today and I was still sweating my *ss off in the junk yard today.

83gbody

Greasemonkey
Apr 17, 2012
Oxford, Ms
We was 97 in oxford ms with heat index et 100

CutlassJ

Greasemonkey
Oct 30, 2008
Northwest Suburbs IL
Last 3 days its been 95 to 97. But it went down to 83 today 80s all weekend they say

84cutty24

Apprentice
Jul 9, 2011
PHOENIX ARIZONA
for the past week its been 108-112.. phoenix az :blam: with the monsoon season on its way hope it brings rain with it besides just a bunch of dust...

1979Calais

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2011
Maryland
It was hot as hell here in Maryland, believe we hit 100. My 5 year old wanted to go fishing, so I told him to go stand on the porch. He came back in saying man its hot and and asking me 1,000 question about what the fish do when its this hot. Got to love them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor