cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008
near london ontario canada

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ
Way to shoot himself in the foot... a)they never made a T-Type Cutlass to my knowledge, and b)even if it was a dealer-built T-Type, it wouldn't have the same air cleaner that just about every other G-Body had. It's clearly not a turbo car. On top of that, it only has a 7.5, where it would likely have an 8.5 if it was a T-Type.

Regardless of the odd details he's posted, it appears to be in very good shape for the price, something I would consider buying for a driver.

monte olrac

G-Body Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Wichita damn Falls Tx.
if you look close enough, you can clearly see that it has a sleeper 307 engine cover on top of that turbo buick engine, thats why it has a hole in the scoop (air intake), what looks like rust on the rear end is that new hammertone rust resistant paint, because rust doesn't come near other rust (rust turf war rules) in the instrument cluster what appears to be a tach really is the oversized boost guage...so all in all if that guys is telling the truth then my statement i just made is 100% true

monte olrac

G-Body Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Wichita damn Falls Tx.
Coveted said:
it dosent have a title, its not even worth the current bid on it.

Street stock or strip car.

I needs a little work but from the pics it really in pretty good shape, depending on how much it would cost to get it legal paperwork wise i probally would buy it.

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
if you look close enough, you can clearly see that it has a sleeper 307 engine cover on top of that turbo buick engine, thats why it has a hole in the scoop (air intake),

It's actually a 307. It has the Big v8 rad. with v8 shroud. alt is on drivers side (pass. on buick) If the v8 shroud was paired with the buick v6, it wouldn't come close to the actual fan.

monte olrac

G-Body Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Wichita damn Falls Tx.
3XBrownCutty said:
if you look close enough, you can clearly see that it has a sleeper 307 engine cover on top of that turbo buick engine, thats why it has a hole in the scoop (air intake),

It's actually a 307. It has the Big v8 rad. with v8 shroud. alt is on drivers side (pass. on buick) If the v8 shroud was paired with the buick v6, it wouldn't come close to the actual fan.

It was a joke...being it's a "T-type cutlass" unless sleeper 307 engine covers were a real option? i thought i just pulled that out of my a$$!

madmaxstyle

Greasemonkey
Jul 21, 2009
Alberta
yeah I'll take the Oldsmobile with the 231 V6. Oh and throw in the V8 air filter package too. :rofl:

at least he doesn't want 5000 for it. (as of yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor