Look what happened! Need some opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GBodyShop said:
86 regal said:
haha! thanks!
I would put in a one wheel 8.5 in a second if i could find a good one for around $500! maybe im just not looking hard enough!? 😳

yo, I "PM" you, check it out fast. before is too late

I appreciate the find, its too far away though :x

86 regal said:
GBodyShop said:
86 regal said:
haha! thanks!
I would put in a one wheel 8.5 in a second if i could find a good one for around $500! maybe im just not looking hard enough!? 😳

yo, I "PM" you, check it out fast. before is too late

I appreciate the find, its too far away though :x

One thing I have learned building these cars for over 15 years, There is always another deal around the corner. Just seating back and wait you will find everything you looking for.

Good Luck

Thanks! the only problem is i get pretty impatient sometimes and i just want it now like a little kid! thanks for all the help and input!

Pontiac455 said:
Look for a 8 3/4 out of a B body dodge or plymouth the housing is 52 inches from plate 2 plate. Set the rear houseing up in a jig take some measurements and weld in all the brackets. Set of 391's and a sure grip and u'll never break that one.

Hehe, I have a friend that would beg to differ. He avoid the 8-3/4's like the plague. I think he's destroyed a couple of them in his drag car. Granted, he's running in the 10's but anything is destructable at some point. 😉

Is there any way of telling a 8.5 from a 7.5 just by looking at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor