My Delta 88 (before a hit and run)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Tomas

Apprentice
Jan 6, 2018
This was my olds delta 88 when i first bought it back in summer 2016. Since then shes been suffering from a charging issue with an alternator, plus the front end is banged up due to a hit and run :(

Has the usual 307 engine, nothing fancy. Always has started up however no problem. Prior to me buying it as the 3rd owner, she had sat on a farm for about 10 years stored away, and when i came to drive it home, the previous owner had said it started no issues after putting fresh gas in it.

Original engine and trans, and has around 78,000km/48,466 miles (unless the odo was tampered with?)

The first owner of the car i was told had been an elderly couple, who kept very good care of it. Lots of spare parts, paperwork is still in the glovebox too.

I had lived in this car back when i was homeless for 3 months as a matter of fact.

Body however is extremely rusted underneath and likely wont last another 5 years, so if i get the battery to start charging she will be driven pretty much to get groceries and to drive thrus :D
725d9i.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

Chris Tomas

Apprentice
Jan 6, 2018
Heres the dash before i installed an aftermarket stereo
(Dont grill me haha the cassette deck i wanted to keep, but it only worked sometimes and eventually died altogether)
257zon4.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor