Votes: 1 100.0%
  • maroon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • white

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
two tone, forest green on the bottom(with metal flake) and a silver metal flake on the top, but for now, just primer black, i am sick of body work so i am going to finish what i need to do now and prime it. this winter i will give it to my body shop guy down the road from me.

Picture071.jpg

Picture069.jpg

i just got my shifter put in, it was a little low so i got some .25 inch flat bar and made a spacer to raise it up a bit. i am waiting for a speedometer to fill the rest of the space where my original gauge cluster was. I am going to fab up a aluminum plate for there. i was thinking of putting some kind of design in it, like them big stickers with all the swirl marks in, anyone know what i am talking about? any way the engine and transmission go in this weekend. i have a griffen dual core aluminum radiator on the way along with some other goodies !! unfortunately it is still not primed, but i Sunday morning is looking like a good time to do it. [/img]

finally in primer pics 7-29

i am still undecided for color as of now. what do you guys think? i was thinking of a dark green bottom and silver top, with a bunch of metal flake. either that or a shade of red would be nice to. let me know what you all got.

I think doing it in dark green would be the best due to the color of your interior im not sure how the red would look goin against the brown

haha lol that would be my brothers work. i am not using that hood so i told him to be creative with it.. and that is what he came up with. right now its all full of stickers and hanging up on the wall of my shop.

yes... but you missed a part of the question... man law... if ur gunna draw a dick on something. only draw one... a pair of em.. is just eh wrong... lmao!

anyways! no I already called forest green but I have a different second color, so I guess you will be alright! I gotsta know how this forest green is gunna look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor