Old school engines vs ls swap debate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy1duh

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2016
Well if if anybody cares lol I'm going to go look at a lq4 with a 4l60e attached so obviously I went ls based over the "old school" engine platform I continue to get scared of all the parts and work involved with a swap but hey go hard or u know the rest I ordered ls parts to force my hand to dive in I will be starting a thread asap to show progress thanks for the input and sway swap wins I pray for a smooth transition but here I go stay tuned

Garrett1982

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2014
Uniontown, Pa
Well if if anybody cares lol I'm going to go look at a lq4 with a 4l60e attached so obviously I went ls based over the "old school" engine platform I continue to get scared of all the parts and work involved with a swap but hey go hard or u know the rest I ordered ls parts to force my hand to dive in I will be starting a thread asap to show progress thanks for the input and sway swap wins I pray for a smooth transition but here I go stay tuned
Good luck. Hope it works out for you.

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Beating a dead horse

Attachments

• Kski1yo.gif
    Kski1yo.gif
    125.4 KB · Views: 279
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor