Olds 403 value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steering wheel
shifter
rear
air cleaner

Reactions: Rktpwrd
What's it worth to ya? I'm thinking he will be real flexible now.

Mark, any chance you can transplant it into your daughter's Jeep?......no more check engine lights to worry about.... 😊

i would be interested in the air cleaner setup and the heads

Reactions: Rktpwrd
It actually has the original air cleaner base, lid, and hood scoop. The base must have had water sitting as it is kind of rusty. For a car that was stored in a garage for 14 years it sure has a lot of water damage. Steve if I ould do that I would use a Pontiac 400. Just have to figure out how to make it work with the transaxle.

Reactions: pontiacgp
Its NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have them here in my back yard

They wait at the kitchen door every night along with my security watch cat for me to feed them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor