Optima battery ???'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I had one that was dead when I brought i home from Costco so I went right back to the store and replaced it with another that was fully charged.......

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Nobody on this green earth will ever convince me that the newer Optimas are worth the price. When they were first readily available, I sprang for a couple of them and they worked well. I tendered them and took care of them and they took care of me. THEN something changed. The next two I purchased died within a year with the same kind of care, replaced them under warranty, and then the new ones started giving me troubles. Then I had to wrestle with more warranty crap and started getting pushback like it was my fault. NO MORE OPTIMAS for this guy.

dickeymoore

G-Body Guru
May 6, 2009
Atlanta,Georgia
it's been 2 years ago when I first bought the battery and after I got it started in the car the car mostly sit so I guess return polocy time had expired anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor