Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
"Please help me" Oh well I didn't want the truth.. suck my dick. :mrgreen:

mike87442

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 9, 2010
homer glen illinois
I think that you should go with a 200r700rmetricturbo400/350 trans. I also think that you should paint your car hot pink with a lime green interior.

Oh Yea

Suck my dick too!!

Wile E

Greasemonkey
Apr 13, 2010
Central WI
Ok..I see everybody is giving you a hard time. Man-up, apologize and move on. Here's some serious advice for any new performance build that will put you way ahead: :arrow: Go to Autozone and buy a new thermostatolater. Don't get the economy one, pay the extra for the good one, it will last longer and really wake up any GM small block made before '87. Worth at least 45-60 hp depending on your style of mounts. 30 minute bolt on with hand tools. Easier, cheaper and more reliable than Nox. Don't throw your old one away, core charge is about $22.00.
Best Wishes.......Let us know how it turns out.

Ratkinson83

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 7, 2011
I didn't know I hurt all of your feelings. Lol a bunch of f-----t *ss p*ssy's. Eat your heart out when u see it in 2 months oh and btw nobody wants your 1200 car, u can keep that piece of sh*t. My suits cost more than your car.

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
How many times everyday does somebody smash you across your ****ing mouth? I really don't think somebody who acts like you on the internet would survive if you act like this in the real world.

lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
I think that you should go with a 200r700rmetricturbo400/350 trans AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHhahahahah he can build it for cheap bro soooo idk

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Well you have until Feb 22 to get this done toughguy. Tic-toc tic-toc.... Why don't you post some pics to show us what it currently looks like? This shouldn't be a problem for you to do right?

I guess we all just don't understand why you think you're better than everyone else, yet everyone else knows more than you do? How does being dumb make you better?

Will you be posting the specs of your engine build? Us poor folk would love to see how a real engine is built. The engine is the big heavy thing under the hood btw.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
wow, this got shitty inna hurry. :roll: ok well um, what the specs on the car, is it gonna be mostly for street with some weekend race duty, or a barely street legal drag monster, or a car for corners , or a lil all around. there is alot of info on this site, but ya gotta look for it if yer not gonna be nice. we like to help but name calling is for the school yard, not for this place. so what every one is trying to say is that if your gonna drive it like on the highway or long distances and still wanna go fast, go for a built 200 4r, and if yer just looking to go fast and dont need to drive far and dont care about mileage, get a th350, a built one. you can get decent mileage with a 200 4r and a low number rear like under 3.43:1, or you can get even better mileage with a 5 or 6 speed manual trans. ok im drunk, and things...

mheath717

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2008
Florida
DoubleV said:
Any bets on what the next thread started by this clown will be? My guesses are; 'how can I tell if my car has AC or not' or 'how much horsepower will chrome valvecovers give me'.

:rofl: That is Hilarious!!! Wow! :lol:

BTW..... My car seemed to run smoother when I added my chrome valve covers. :rofl:

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor