BUILD THREAD Project Olds Cool (Recognition!!)

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
man I'm sorry to see it,these kinda set backs are super frustrating,in hind sight if you saw that on the 30th with tack rag in hand you might of understandingly burnt that guys booth down.fortunately you've a little time on your hands still,you'll get it brother

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
YOU GOT THIS! Man this car has some razor cut body lines, that paint is going to be a mile deep when you get her shined up. Have a few beers, use some colorful language and hit your zen zone and get back to it when your ready.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I understand that its disappointing and frustrating Donovan, but I know that you're going to come back from that, and make this the nicest Cutlass out there. Deep breath, count to 10.

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maybe it's Emo, and trying to hurt itself. It doesn't want to leave the comfy garage....

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Filler sucks. Hopefully it is an isolated incident. You can do it, you are so close. Better now before paint. We are pulling for you, we all in this together😁

Reactions: 1 users

B's 87mcss

Greasemonkey
Dec 19, 2018
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
Oh ... so you are human ?!?! J / K !! I put a splash of Rye in my coffee this morning to help with the mourning.

Yes it's a setback, and it sucks. But it's fixable and you do not have to rely on anyone else to fix it.
Yes, I completely concur, I put Rye, sometimes Rum, often Baileys, as well as a few others, in my coffee every morning to help me with my morning. Hey D, that little setback looks like a pimple on an elephants *ss compared to some of the others you tackled!
Hell, if i was sober enough to drive after my morning coffee I'd come down and help ya:coffee:

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Should buff right out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Too soon? Seriously though, the car looks amazing Donovan. You're very close. Keep up the awesome work.

Reactions: 3 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Every time I sleep on this thread, I end up with 20 pages of progress to catch back up on. Nice to see it being so close to done. I sometimes get irritated at how tedious I think my projects are, this puts them to shame. I don't know that I'd ever have the patience for what isn't even your flagship build.

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor