Ryan's hot rod projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
Im always working on something. I'll do a list of my more in depth/longer term builds.

#1. My 86 cutlass. Bought in 2004 as a full granny car down to the wire hubcaps and vinyl half top. Going with a replica Hurst olds body appearance with a gutted a caged street freak/drag/mad max vibe inside

#2. My 97 Monte Carlo. Bought in 2012 as a plain jane computer beater. Now is slammed, supercharged, with leather interior and a concept car vibe

#3. My brothers 88 iroc. He bought it from a buddy in 2009 with a rod knock and no alt. Has to be the most base model iroc I've ever seen. Was TBI 305 ho, 2.73 geared, with 15" z28 wheels. Thought was a rebadged rs till we ran the Vin and it turned out a legit but base AF iroc with t tops as only option. On 18"s and getting a mild 350, 93-02 seats, and possibly a 9"

#4. My brothers 70 c10. He bought it last year with a bad trans and parts missing from its 350. Ran the Vin and it turns out it was a factory 402 big block truck. Last week we pulled a 350 SBC/th350 combo from a 79 elcamino and stabbed it in the c10. Truck moved under its own power for the first time in years a few days ago. Notable mods are 04 Silverado seat, flowmasters exhaust, an in progress factory appearing cluster, grant wheel, and 20" wheels

#5. My friends 97 grand Prix gt. A much milder build than my Monte. Swapped in leather seats, HUD, dic, 40th anniversary spoiler, has stock size eagle wheels, and swapped in a stock supercharged l67 3800 bolted to the stock trans with headers. Also on bone stock suspsion although it is getting 12" impala brakes

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor